Yannick Lehmann has extensive knowledge of labour law and general contract law. Furthermore, he deals with questions in the areas of tenancy law, intellectual property law, international private law, criminal law and public law.
After completing his “Baccalaureate” in Lugano, Yannick Lehmann studied law at the University of Lucerne, from which he successfully graduated in 2015 (Bachelor) and 2017 (Master). During the last semester of his studies he attended an exchange semester in Norwich (UK) at the University of East Anglia, where he was able to study English law. Subsequently, as a Junior Associate at Domenghini & Partners Ltd. and as a Trainee at the Labour Court of Lucerne, he gained some professional experience in multiple areas of Swiss law. In 2019 he then was admitted to the Bar of the Canton of Lucerne and has been working as a self-employed attorney-at-law since the beginning of 2020.
Yannick Lehmann speaks German, Italian, English and French.
Fields of activity
- Contract Law
- Labour Law
- Tenancy Law
- International Private Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Criminal Law
- Public law
- representation in court and advisory activities
- Member of the Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)
- Member of the Lucerne Bar Association (LAV)
- Member of the Alumni Organisation of the University of Lucerne
- Member of the Alumni Organization of the University of East Anglia
- 2009 “Baccalaureate” at Liceo scientifico Lugano 1 (in Italian)
- 2015 Bachelor of Law at the University of Lucerne
- 2017 Exchange Semester at the University of East Anglia in Norwich (UK)
- 2017 Master of Law at the University of Lucerne
- 2019 Bar Admission in the Canton of Lucerne (Validity: whole of Switzerland)
- German, Italian, English and French
- 2015 Internship at a law firm in Zurich
- 2017-2018 Junior associate at Domenghini & Partners Ltd.
- 2018 Trainee at the Labour Court of Lucerne
- since 2020 self-employed Attorney-at-law