Federico Domenghini is Attorney-at-Law and Entrepreneur. He studied law at the University of Fribourg (Switzerland), from which he graduated with a law degree in 2000.
He was admitted to the Bar in Zug in 2003. Between 2003 and 2005 he worked at the Swiss Federal Department of Justice.
Prior to opening his own law firm in 2010, he worked at KPMG Switzerland and was member of the Merger & Acquisition Practice Group and of the Audit Committee as well.
Federico Domenghini is lecturer at the Institute of Financial Services (IFZ) in Zug (with focus on the legal and tax aspects of real estate transactions) and also at the Swiss Fiduciary Association and at the Competence Centre for Audit Law (with focus on the audit law).
Federico Domenghini is an experienced corporate lawyer, specialized in advising entrepreneurs and companies.
Federico Domenghini speaks German, English, French and Italian.
- national and international commercial law
- audit law
- construction and real estate law
- contract law
- representation in court
- Member of the Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)
- Member of the Lucerne Bar Association (LAV)
- 1996-2000 Law degree at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- 2003 Admission to the Bar (including admission as Notary public) in Zug, Switzerland
- Member and lecturer at the Fiduciary’s Association FIDUCIAIRESUISSE (Focus of teaching: accounting and auditing law)
- Lecturer at the center of competence for audit law
- Lecturer at the Institute of financial services (IFZ) in Zug, Switzerland (Focus of teaching: legal and tax aspects of real estate transactions and Due Diligence)
- Former Secretary of ASTAG Central Switzerland (Schweizerischer Nutzfahrzeugverband/Swiss Logistic Carrier Association)
- Chairman of the Police Federation of the Canton Lucerne
- President elect Rotary eClub Zentralschweiz
- 2001-2003 associate at a business law firm in Zug, Switzerland
- 2003-2005 research fellow at the Federal Office of Justice (section law practice, supervision and legislation) in Bern
- 2005-2010 associate lawyer/Senior Manager at KPMG Ltd, Switzerland
- since 2010 independent practice as Attorney-at-Law
- German, English, French and Italian